For the love of smoked meats

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by fratthewcraig, Mar 3, 2015.

1. fratthewcraig

fratthewcraig Fire Starter

He guys I have been enjoying smoked meats and cheeses for some time now so I figured I might as well get me one. I have a landsman smokey mountain edition 32in electric smoker. I live in the beautiful adirondack's and plan on catching some fish to smoke this summer. Brother of the chi phi fraternity and lover of all things smoked.

2. one eyed jack

one eyed jack Master of the Pit

Welcome to the site.  You will find plenty of inspiration for smoking round here.

Enjoy your stay.

3. [​IMG]   Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a rainy day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

4. sota d

sota d Smoking Fanatic

Welcome-you're going to love it here! If it can be smoked, then someone here has done it And probably posted it. Happy smokin', David.

5. fratthewcraig

i was wondering how you guys decide whether or not to put water in the water pan? ive used it every time but not really sure what the pros/cons are?

6. Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
    About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
    and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
    We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
    Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
    because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
    Happy smoken.
    David

7. Congrats on the new smoker, we''ll be watching for some pics

Gary

8. fratthewcraig

Thanks! so far ive done smoke cheese, sausage, and snack sticks.  really wana get my technique down so i can set it and forget it