For Sale: Used Stumps Stretch Smoker and 4'x6' Trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jack Gee

Original poster
Apr 9, 2019
IMG_2465.JPG
IMG_1296.JPG
IMG_2466.JPG
View attachment 392707 View attachment 392705 The Stumps Stretch is one their most popular models. It is commonly used by Championship BBQ Teams and Caterers.

The Smoker is used but in excellent working condition. It has the common rust on the firebox door. Every Stumps smoker that has been used gets rust on the fire box door due to the heat. It's the nature of the beast.

The Stretch Features:
Overall Dimensions 62″H x 62″W x 32″D
Internal Cooking Space 32″H x 23″W x 32″D
Overall Weight 880 lbs.
Cook Temp Range 175 – 450 degrees
Charcoal Qty 18 lbs.
Rack Size 23″W x 30 1/2″D
Rack Spacing 3 1/2″ apart
# of Rack Runners (5) Runners
# of Racks (5) Racks
Color Red
Stainless Steel Grease Pan 10″L x 12″D x 4″D Stainless Steel
Casters (2) Metal Casters & (2)Pneumatic Wheels
D-Rings 4
Door Handle Aluminum
Side Handle Aluminum
Slam Latch

Capcity:
Baby Back Ribs 25
St. Louis Style Ribs 20
Large Brisket 10
Boston Butt 20
Chicken Halves 40

I also have a 4'x6' Trailer that I use to transport the smoker. The smoker is not mounted on the trailer. It's just for transporting. I will sell it the smoker with or without the trailer. Your choice.

Asking:
$4000 Smoker only
$4500 Smoker with Trailer

Located in Willoughby, OH (~20 miles east of Cleveland)

Last edited:
Someday I'll own/build one of those! Excellent rig!

Location?

Side note, I'd take your number off publicly view-able forums. Can have people private message you for contact number. I may be paranoid, but keep the robo-callers down a bit.

Free bump for ya and Good luck with the sale

This is a really nice smoker. I came and looked at it at your house. It’s just a little more than I wanted to spend. I’m looking at another in Columbus but he needs it for a catering job before he let’s it go. Anyway, if anyone is looking to buy this, it’s definitely been taken care of and will make a great smoker for whoever buys it. Your wife was very nice and couldn’t have been more pleasant!

Reactions: JC in GB
Thank you for the kind words.

The price is negotiable if you’re still interested, but understand you found another.

Happy cooking!

Reactions: k9tahoe
View attachment 392944 View attachment 392708 View attachment 392945 View attachment 392707 View attachment 392705 The Stumps Stretch is one their most popular models. It is commonly used by Championship BBQ Teams and Caterers.

The Smoker is used but in excellent working condition. It has the common rust on the firebox door. Every Stumps smoker that has been used gets rust on the fire box door due to the heat. It's the nature of the beast.

The Stretch Features:
Overall Dimensions 62″H x 62″W x 32″D
Internal Cooking Space 32″H x 23″W x 32″D
Overall Weight 880 lbs.
Cook Temp Range 175 – 450 degrees
Charcoal Qty 18 lbs.
Rack Size 23″W x 30 1/2″D
Rack Spacing 3 1/2″ apart
# of Rack Runners (5) Runners
# of Racks (5) Racks
Color Red
Stainless Steel Grease Pan 10″L x 12″D x 4″D Stainless Steel
Casters (2) Metal Casters & (2)Pneumatic Wheels
D-Rings 4
Door Handle Aluminum
Side Handle Aluminum
Slam Latch

Capcity:
Baby Back Ribs 25
St. Louis Style Ribs 20
Large Brisket 10
Boston Butt 20
Chicken Halves 40

I also have a 4'x6' Trailer that I use to transport the smoker. The smoker is not mounted on the trailer. It's just for transporting. I will sell it the smoker with or without the trailer. Your choice.

Asking:
$4000 Smoker only
$4500 Smoker with Trailer

Located in Willoughby, OH (~20 miles east of Cleveland)
is this still available?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky