For Gypseagod...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vlap

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 17, 2007
Bradenton, Florida
This wasnt the fish from tonight but right around the same size... This one is probably an inch or two smaller...

Gotto love it when the snook suck your thumb

kick a bro- i love snook now i wanna come knee fishing for bonefish & tarpon & permit in the fla. flats..... here's a pic of this bully we caught fer this kid's 21st b-day- he was spooled over the side chasing it down boarded monkeys up a tree after an hour 3 gaff fight.....
bigazz_bullshark.jpg

Here is a sunset for you.

Also if you like the sharks this was caught on a light rod with 20lb mono leader.

If you like big sharks... Here I am tied into a spinnershark that was around 8'. Scared the poo outta me when it first hit and came flying out of the water spinning like a football during a john elway pass. All I saw was grey nose and teeth. It was coming straight at me.

Ahhh Vlap... yer a man after me own heart! I'm a kayak fisherman also... love the stealth and maneuverability of that thing!

Here's another sunset Gypsy...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky