• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Football: WHo is your Teams???

pote05

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 27, 2010
Since I am new here, just wondering...

My teams are the Arkansas Razorbacks and Kansas City Chiefs..

Last edited:

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Pitt, Penn State, Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Penguins...Kind of biased because of where I live.

Pote,  I see you are a traveling man...Me too!

Last edited:

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Pitt, Penn State, Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Penguins...Kind of biased because of where I live.

LOL---I got the other end of the state covered:

Eagles, 76'ers, Phillies, Flyers, Penn State, Temple, Nova, Quakertown High School.

Strictly a Homer!

Bear

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now living in the great state of Florida and being a graduate (class of 82) of the University of Florida I have to say Go GATORS. I also live in Jacksonvile and I have been following the Saints for years now. I have always like the "Who Dat Clan" but I keep do kinda follow the Jaguars because I can't see any other football but the jags on sunday.

Last edited:

pote05

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 27, 2010

Yes I am, have been for over 20 years now...

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Living 2hrs away from buffalo,2hrs from pittsburgh,and 1 from cleveland we have a HUGE rivalry around my parts!!!But i have been a loyal BILLS fan for 20yrs.Although i keep asking myself WHY??????LOL.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Redskins, Nationals, Capitols, University of Md

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Dallas Cowboys, Texas A&M Fighting Aggies, Freer High School Buckaroos, San Antonio Spurs, Houston Astros, Corpus Christi Hooks, and what ever little league teams my kids are on.

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
LSU Tigers & The Saints!!!   WHO DAT!

nitrousinfected

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 19, 2007
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOIE RAZORBACKS< WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOIE !!!

really dont watch much NFL action anymore.

OH  YEAH, boomer sooner ( that one for the wife)

fishwrestler

Smoking Fanatic
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Go Steelers, ( I remember canceling my first real date to stay home and watch them play in a super bowl back in the 70's/

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.