Football: WHo is your Teams???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pote05

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 27, 2010
Joetown, MO
Since I am new here, just wondering...

My teams are the Arkansas Razorbacks and Kansas City Chiefs..

Last edited:
Pitt, Penn State, Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Penguins...Kind of biased because of where I live.

Pote,  I see you are a traveling man...Me too!
LOL---I got the other end of the state covered:

Eagles, 76'ers, Phillies, Flyers, Penn State, Temple, Nova, Quakertown High School.

Strictly a Homer!

Bear

icon_cool.gif

Now living in the great state of Florida and being a graduate (class of 82) of the University of Florida I have to say Go GATORS. I also live in Jacksonvile and I have been following the Saints for years now. I have always like the "Who Dat Clan" but I keep do kinda follow the Jaguars because I can't see any other football but the jags on sunday.

Last edited:
Living 2hrs away from buffalo,2hrs from pittsburgh,and 1 from cleveland we have a HUGE rivalry around my parts!!!But i have been a loyal BILLS fan for 20yrs.Although i keep asking myself WHY??????LOL.

Dallas Cowboys, Texas A&M Fighting Aggies, Freer High School Buckaroos, San Antonio Spurs, Houston Astros, Corpus Christi Hooks, and what ever little league teams my kids are on.

LSU Tigers & The Saints!!!   WHO DAT!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOIE RAZORBACKS< WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOIE !!!

really dont watch much NFL action anymore.

OH  YEAH, boomer sooner ( that one for the wife)

Go Steelers, ( I remember canceling my first real date to stay home and watch them play in a super bowl back in the 70's/

76b179a2_steelerball.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky