FoodSaver Bag Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just ordered some bags from Goodmans.  They have a six pack of 8"x 22' nonames for $ 35.99.  I emailed them about the quality of the bags and was assured they they have had no complaints or returns for failure.  The bags are advertised to be compatible with Tilla Foodsaver.  They are not sure of the thickness of the material but as described in an earlier post by ShooterRick one side of the bag is completely textured.

I ordered the inexpensive 8" bags because they are good size to pack breakfast and lunches for work.  I don't really intend to use them for long term storage but I will let everyone know if I have any trouble with them.

I also ordered a 3 pack of 11" x 18' Tilia bags for $ 23.99.   Total with shipping came to $  70.89

I figured the same number of Foodsaver rolls from the local Wallmart with sales tax would cost $ 106.83  

6 - 8"x 20'   +  3 - 11" x 16"

In addition to the lower price the rolls are longer,  I am also getting 12 additional feet of 8"  and 6 additional feet of 11"

Not recommending anybody do this until I have a chance to look at the quality of the bags but this is a considerable savings if you buy in quantity.

Should get them in next week just in time to put away 40 lbs of bacon so I'll give them a good work out and let you know.

Al

icon_cool.gif

Thanks there Gary. It's almost time to get some more for us and our daughter.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky