Food Saver Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
Just got this in my email this morning
[h2]Huge Savings! 70% Off on These Great FoodSaver[emoji]174[/emoji] Products[/h2]
Share this with your social circle
If you are unable to view the message below, View Here
FoodSaver_logo.jpg
Top_Grad.jpg
Food_Under_Nav.jpg
*Offer valid through 1/09/11 11:59pm EST. While supplies last.

**Free Shipping applies all to orders of merchandise, excluding sales tax, made in one single payment, placed within foodsaver.com website. Offer applies only to Standard Shipping, Offer excludes Second Day Shipping and Next Day Shipping, for which listed rates apply. Applies to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 Continental United States only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. The offer does not apply to shipments sent to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Box addresses.
Jarden Consumer Solutions reserves the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time.

To unsubscribe, Opt-Out Here. Changes will take effect in 10 days. View our privacy policy. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department or via mail at:
Attention eCommerce/Emails
2381 Executive Center Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33431

[emoji]169[/emoji]2011 Sunbeam Products, Inc. doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions.
All Rights Reserved. A subsidiary of Jarden Corporation. Jarden Consumer
Solutions is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.

eof

Wish you could get 70% off on the rolls.
They just had a great bag sale in December- I will keep posting these as they send them to me.  I got bags for about $4 a roll last time

I Jumped on some of the 3qt Canisters at that price...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky