Food Safety News Wed 8/5/2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak.fs

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 11, 2018
Omak, Washington
Food Safety News
Wed 8/5/2020 4:01 AM

Email not displaying properly? View it in your browser.
0b79a416-2b9d-43b0-8fcb-7198d2b6e3db.jpg
Safe methods for canning and garden produce preservation for novices
By Jonan Pilet on Aug 05, 2020 12:05 am CoMMentary If you’re anything like me, the COVID-19 pandemic has left you with a lot of extra time around the house. For me and many others, this has meant diving into hobbies such as gardening. This is a new hobby for me and as everything is seemingly ripening at the same time, I’m searching for... Continue Reading

WHO framework targets improved food safety in South East Asia
By Joe Whitworth on Aug 05, 2020 12:03 am The World Health Organization (WHO) has identified key priorities to improve food safety in the next five years in South East Asia. The Framework for Action on Food Safety in the WHO South-East Asia Region covers 2020 to 2025 and has guidance for authorities across the food chain and those involved in food safety emergencies,... Continue Reading

Ice cream and frozen desserts laced with hard liquor approved by NY’s Gov. Cuomo
By News Desk on Aug 05, 2020 12:02 am New York consumers, who’ve been constricted more than most during the COVID-19 era, are getting a reward. The New York General Assembly has passed and Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo has signed legislation authorizing the manufacture and sale of ice cream and other frozen desserts made with liquor in the Empire State. Cuomo, who has set... Continue Reading

World Bank supports food safety project in Moldova
By News Desk on Aug 05, 2020 12:00 am The World Bank is to help Moldova modernize the country’s food safety system. The group’s board of executive directors approved a loan of $15 million to the Republic of Moldova for the third additional financing of the Moldova Agriculture Competitiveness Project (MACP). The World Bank Group is one of the world’s largest sources of funding... Continue Reading

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.