Fonts and Attachments

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

senor harv

Original poster
Jul 4, 2005
Aguanga, Calif
I chose an Icon. Font=Arial. Size=Normal Color =Blue. What do you see? I am writing my message. I see no browse button nor file name. Therefore I see no Open button nor Add Attachment. I can't be on the same page. Me thinks I'll just go to bed, Man Yanna

This is what you should be seeing to attach a file:

attach-file.gif

It's below the posting area where you type your message..

Also when you get ready to change the font... highlight the font first with your mouse and then selectl font size, type, color, etc.

That is really strange... I am looking into it. Is it possible for you to try logging on with a different computer?

I have looked at your login details and everything looks fine from my end.

Don't stress over it... I will figure out one way or the other.
wink.gif

Hey Harve,

When I want to make a change to my text, I just highlight what I want to change, then go up and change the font type, size or color. You will need to highlight your text for each change that you want to make. Also make sure to click on the "Post Reply" icon. The "Quick Reply" box doesn't have the editing features that are found when you click on the "Post Reply" icon.

Hope this helps.

Dutch

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky