Flying pig mailbox

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

custom99

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Pittsburgh - South Hills
I don't know if this is the right forum but I wanted to show off the mailbox I made. My wife and I are really into pigs. We had 2 of them for years in the suburbs of Pittsburgh and both have flying pig tattoo's.

Really easy for somebody to find our house, just tell them to look for the pig.
a3a3fdd8_IMG_20110630_173153.jpg

Very cool my sons already know if they see a pig I am going to try to cook it.  The great thing about this forum is this fits right in we are just one big dysfunctional family.

That's very cool!...JJ

Thanks everyone. I love being different and dis functional. Al, that is already a thought. My wife said she does not think I could modify the smoker any more than what I have done to it. Taking it over the edge like that may be the way to blow her mind.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky