Flat top section?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
I could have sworn there was a section for flat top cooks but can’t find it. Am I missing it or just nuts?

Reactions: bigfurmn
Not yet. We have SV and Kamado, but not Flat Top/Griddle cooking...JJ

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Thanks for the info guys. I just got my Camp Chef FTG and was just looking for a little reading. I always see some killer flat top posts.

Yeah, flattop. I like that word better than griddle.
Meaningless aside...
Had a flattop haircut for decades but Covid forced me into DIY barbering and it was just too hard to do.

Reactions: Buckeye02
Thanks hope to add some cooks when mine arrives...JJ

Reactions: 912smoker
Just a heads up...if you're searching for the new flattop section from the Home Page, it is filed under the general category of Cast Iron Cooking, not under Smoking Supplies/Equipment.

Thanks hope to add some cooks when mine arrives...JJ

Jimmy check this one out the son in law bought a 36" Blackstone that's been used like 3 times with the metal cover on it for 100 bucks. I never run into those kind of deals the guy is moving out of state and didn't want to pack and haul it.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I don't find those kind of deals either...JJ

Jimmy check this one out the son in law bought a 36" Blackstone that's been used like 3 times with the metal cover on it for 100 bucks. I never run into those kind of deals the guy is moving out of state and didn't want to pack and haul it.
You and me both. Last week I saw a Lang 48 in beautiful shape posted for $800! Guy wanted to give someone a deal lol. If it hadn’t been 800 miles away.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky