Flat top corned beef hash.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Nice...funny I made some last week....about the only difference was my eggs were yoked...when hash was done cooking cracked a couple eggs on top, splashed about a tbs of water on it and covered with a lid.....about 5 min plus or minus...eggs were done and looked like poach eggs.
Kit

Wow Nice...funny I made some last week....about the only difference was my eggs were yoked...when hash was done cooking cracked a couple eggs on top, splashed about a tbs of water on it and covered with a lid.....about 5 min plus or minus...eggs were done and looked like poach eggs.
Kit
Thanks. As long as the yolks are solid then I'd do that. I may try that the next time around.

Looks great, Steve! I always know something is good when I suddenly start getting hunger pangs.

Wow Steve...that's pure down home southern bliss on a plate right there...at least for me it's southern. I grew up in the south and it was a staple so that's how I associate it :emoji_laughing: Love that stuff and yours looks perfect!! Great job my friend.

Robert

Wow Steve...that's pure down home southern bliss on a plate right there...at least for me it's southern. I grew up in the south and it was a staple so that's how I associate it :emoji_laughing: Love that stuff and yours looks perfect!! Great job my friend.

Robert

Thanks Robert! It came out excellent. The flat top makes it so much easier too.

Holy hash hell that looks awesome Steve!

As someone else mentioned, I’d eat it right off the Blackstone, that’s what that second spatula is for right!?

Holy hash hell that looks awesome Steve!

As someone else mentioned, I’d eat it right off the Blackstone, that’s what that second spatula is for right!?
Thanks! Ha, yeah. Some was sampled that way!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky