• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Flat top corned beef hash.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 2, 2017
Wow Nice...funny I made some last week....about the only difference was my eggs were yoked...when hash was done cooking cracked a couple eggs on top, splashed about a tbs of water on it and covered with a lid.....about 5 min plus or minus...eggs were done and looked like poach eggs.
Kit

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Hole Moley, that looks great Steve. Big like...

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Wow Nice...funny I made some last week....about the only difference was my eggs were yoked...when hash was done cooking cracked a couple eggs on top, splashed about a tbs of water on it and covered with a lid.....about 5 min plus or minus...eggs were done and looked like poach eggs.
Kit
Thanks. As long as the yolks are solid then I'd do that. I may try that the next time around.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 23, 2011
Looks great, Steve! I always know something is good when I suddenly start getting hunger pangs.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Wow Steve...that's pure down home southern bliss on a plate right there...at least for me it's southern. I grew up in the south and it was a staple so that's how I associate it :emoji_laughing: Love that stuff and yours looks perfect!! Great job my friend.

Robert

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Wow Steve...that's pure down home southern bliss on a plate right there...at least for me it's southern. I grew up in the south and it was a staple so that's how I associate it :emoji_laughing: Love that stuff and yours looks perfect!! Great job my friend.

Robert
Thanks Robert! It came out excellent. The flat top makes it so much easier too.

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Holy hash hell that looks awesome Steve!

As someone else mentioned, I’d eat it right off the Blackstone, that’s what that second spatula is for right!?

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Holy hash hell that looks awesome Steve!

As someone else mentioned, I’d eat it right off the Blackstone, that’s what that second spatula is for right!?
Thanks! Ha, yeah. Some was sampled that way!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.