Fish & Chips. ( Catty)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good! I would never have figured the Fish and Fries would cook in the same amount of time. If we didn't just get a giant new Toaster Oven, I would have to look hard at the 360...JJ

Thank You Jimmy!!
Actually it seems the Fries at this size (1/2") take a little longer than the Fish.
A few of them needed a few more minutes, but the Fish was done.
I would probably just give it all another 5 minutes though.

Bear

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Nice lookin meal Bear, we love fish and chips... gotta be tasty with catfish.

Nice pics of the visitors!

Thank You Justin!!
Yup---Catfish has always been my Favorite Fish, but I like the ones we used to catch better than the Store Bought.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow, how'd I miss this post Bear? You are becoming a master with that air fryer, a beautiful job and a big Like! RAY

Wow, how'd I miss this post Bear? You are becoming a master with that air fryer, a beautiful job and a big Like! RAY

Why Thank You Ray!!
I love this Air Fryer.
I wish they had one that's built a little better, with all the same features.
The thing works great, except for the Rotisserie.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky