First-timer RIBS with Q view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excellent stuff!  I like how nice and new looking your smoker is.  I have fond memories of when mine looked like that. 
icon_smile.gif

If you want to try something fun, cook up an extra rack of ribs, chop up the meat, and throw that into the Wicked Baked Beans.  It's amazing!

Those ribs look like they would just melt in your mouth. I would bet that granny could chow down on them without her teeth in and not have the slightest problem chewing them. Man they look good!

Jlefevre wrote: "AMNPS???  I'm stupid..."

So was I. But you were smart enough to ask.

AMNPS: A-Maze-N-Pellet-Smoker.

There is supposed to be a glossary link somewhere around the upper right corner of any page but I don't seen to be able to find it.
Maybe I'm butt stupid.

AMNPS.

There are just to many posible acronyms and having served in the US Navy, I tend to generate new meanings easily.

A Man Needs P**** Sometimes.       (Potassium? No, Pulledpork.)

All Manhatan Nerds Poop Squatting

Achmed Mahmood Nearby Pounding Sand. You get the idea.

Still, acronyms are better than the Nav abbr's like ComCruDesPac or JunAstUndSecSecNav

and even more better than textspk: OMG BFFE ROFLMFHO

(Oh my God, best Friend Forever, Rolling On Floor, Laughing My Freeking Off.)

CUL8R,

TW

Jlefevre wrote: "AMNPS???  I'm stupid..."

So was I. But you were smart enough to ask.

AMNPS: A-Maze-N-Pellet-Smoker.

There is supposed to be a glossary link somewhere around the upper right corner of any page but I don't seen to be able to find it.
Maybe I'm butt stupid.

AMNPS.

There are just to many posible acronyms and having served in the US Navy, I tend to generate new meanings easily.

A Man Needs P**** Sometimes.       (Potassium? No, Pulledpork.)

All Manhatan Nerds Poop Squatting

Achmed Mahmood Nearby Pounding Sand. You get the idea.

Still, acronyms are better than the Nav abbr's like ComCruDesPac or JunAstUndSecSecNav

and even more better than textspk: OMG BFFE ROFLMFHO

(Oh my God, best Friend Forever, Rolling On Floor, Laughing My Freeking Off.)

CUL8R,

TW
tom tom tom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky