First Time, Long Time (w/ QView)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

haughtcm

Original poster
Not new to the site, been reading for a couple years now. But never took the plunge until yesterday and finally created an account. I have been getting the newsletters for a couples years now as well. Not new to smoking, been really into smoking for about 3 years. I would say i'm an intermediate smoker, but i'm definitely not an expert or a beginner. I have an old Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe with a propane burner i put in. The smoker was given to me by my wife's grandfather. My family has a single wide trailer at Tenkiller Lake in Oklahoma, we always smoke while we are down there. I get amped every weekend we go down there, because i get to smoke and show my cooking skills. Anyway, here is some pics of my past smokes. 

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.  Looks great, I only see one problem that is easy to correct !!!   Invite Me !!!!
[/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.  Looks great, I only see one problem that is easy to correct !!!   Invite Me !!!!
[/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]
I do love this site. I have learned a lot and still continue to learn. What is the one problem you see?...

The Only Problem Is  ---------You didn't invite me to help eat all that food !!!!

Gary

Give her time, she'll come around. You can't rush perfection 

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky