First Time Haddock in AirFryer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
First Time Haddock in AirFryer

Mrs Bear got me a bag of Haddock Fillets before the Pandemic hit, so I figured I’d see if I like them.
I never made Haddock in any way, shape or form, so I figured the #360 Air Fryer is my Goto on this.

So Mrs Bear did her Breading Job real good as always.
After a few hours in the Fridge, to firm up a bit, I put it in the Crisper Basket & set it on Roast, @ 400°, and 30 minutes.
I checked it at 20 minutes & not done yet, but it was plenty done at 25 minutes.

I also sliced up some Baked Taters & Fried them in Butter too. (I love them!!)

Threw that stuff on a plate & added some Green Beans, and I was ready to eat.

Everything tasted Great, but Flounder & Catfish are still my Favorite Eating Fish!!
Haddock might be missing on my shopping list, unless it's really cheap!
I got more in the freezer, so I'll give it a few more chances---We'll see.

Enjoy the Pics,

Bear

Seasoning Haddock, with Penzey's "Northwoods":
IMG_5051.jpg

Coating with New Orlean's Style Fish Fry:
IMG_5052.jpg

Closer Look:
IMG_5053.jpg

Slicing a couple of Baked Taters:
IMG_5054.jpg

All Sliced Up:
IMG_5055.jpg

All Taters & Fish Prepped:
IMG_5056.jpg

Starting the Taters in a pan with a lot of Butter:
IMG_5057.jpg

Haddock on the way:
IMG_5059.jpg

Tater Slices getting there:----Yummmmm!!
IMG_5060.jpg

Taters done---Enough for 2 meals here:
IMG_5061.jpg

Bear's Supper of Haddock, Fried Sliced Baked Taters, and Green Beans: (The other plate is for my next day's meal)
IMG_5062.jpg

BearView of Same:
IMG_5063.jpg

Boy howdy Bear, that haddock looks like something I'd put a squeeze of lemon on and dip in tartar sauce, Like! I see you are putting the bake pan under the crisper, I'm learning by watching. RAY

Good looking meal . I need to do more fish . Nice use of the 360 . Used mine again yesterday .

That looks doable. Never had haddock before.
I see you are putting the bake pan under the crisper,

I might need to start doing bake pan under also. Sure give our smoke alarms a test around here with things dripping on burner. Alarms send dog under bed everytime.

That 360 really turn out some great looking food. Nice Job John, we love all types of fish, but your right Catfish and Flounder are hard to beat.

Gary

Boy howdy Bear, that haddock looks like something I'd put a squeeze of lemon on and dip in tartar sauce, Like! I see you are putting the bake pan under the crisper, I'm learning by watching. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I didn't have room on my plate, so I had a pile of "Kraft Sandwich Spread" in a bowl for dipping my fish in.
Yup---If my food isn't actually on the Baking Pan, it is always under it, to catch the Drips & crumbs.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks doable. Never had haddock before.

I might need to start doing bake pan under also. Sure give our smoke alarms a test around here with things dripping on burner. Alarms send dog under bed everytime.

Thank You Rider!!
That's one of the things I don't like about the Rotisserie on this thing.
There's not much room for meat if you want to put the baking pan where it belongs, to keep the drippings off of the element.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That 360 really turn out some great looking food. Nice Job John, we love all types of fish, but your right Catfish and Flounder are hard to beat.

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky