first time chicken legs with a vortex

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JeffB1961

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 1, 2021
seasoned them up about 8am
fired up the weber about 4pm and put the taters on .
put the legs on about 4:45
pulled the taters off about 5:45
pulled the legs about 6pm .
just got done eating .
the better half and our aunt liked them and said i could make them again :)
20220320_091445.jpg
20220320_162537.jpg
20220320_181419.jpg

Great looking cook! Looks delicious! Love that Kinders seasoning as well! I put that s--- on everything...my wife will attest to that, even salads!

Ryan

Reactions: JeffB1961
Seems to be an awful lot of Vortex cooks going on around here lately, and you chicken looks great Jeff.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: JeffB1961
thanks folks . the baked potatoes turned out great with the vortex also . i was surprised there were still coals glowing in the $10 vortex @ 11 when we went to bed . the weber showed it was still a little over 100 but it was about 40 outside . i guess they all do that ..... but i didn't expect it considering it only took about a 3rd of a chimney to fill it .

thanks again folks , jeff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky