• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

first time but not the last time ABTs w/ pics

lexscsmoker

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 25, 2009
Tried my first ABTs today and I wish I could make them everyday.  I bought enough peppers for 20 but ran out of filling so I only made 14.  I'm doing 50 next time.  I used 1 package of cream cheese, a pack of the hidden valley ranch powder stuff(my wife uses this for her cheese ball recipe) and some coarse black pepper.  This is a great recipe.  Next time I'll go easy on the filling so I'll have more ABTs.  I put them in at 250 deg for a little over 2.5 hrs.  I was smoking them with some ribs.  Here are some pics.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
They look good and I'm sure tasted even better.

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
Those look awsome! I could eat abts everyday and be content. Where in SC is Lexington btw? I'm about a half hr away from Lexington NC which is a bbq mecca.

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
You'll be the hit of every party when you bring the ABT's!!  they are seriously addictive, both to make AND to eat!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.