First Snow---Big one on the way!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking at the future forecast, our "High" temps over the next 2 weeks don't go above 36°, so this snow will be around here for a long time!!!

36*!!! Woke up this morning and it was 5*. Coming home from work and it was 10*. Still no snow though

Chris

964C99A9-7559-478D-8D9D-3B33715DFBE2.jpeg
It got white out!

Remember---Don't eat yellow Snow!!!

Mr. Zappa was a wise man!

Still snowing here,about 10" of wet snow with several more to come throughout the day.The immediate coastline had some mixing with rain which makes it even worse,sometimes a mile or two can make all the difference.

Last edited:
At 7 pm we had 9 inches. Still snowing hard.

Stopped here during the night.
Ended with only about a Foot of snow.
Got down to 22°, but back up to 32° now.
Bear Jr's plowing now with his Ram 2500 & "Boss" V-plow.
LOL---I watch from the Window---I won't be going out to play today!!

Bear

How much are you supposed to get up there, with this one???

Bear
if i had to guess we got between 22-26, hard to tell with the drifting. deep enough to cover my furnance vent on the roof so that stopped running over night, had to climb up and clear that, running fine now.

I saw that on the News---Some got up to 44".
You guys up there are used to it though, right?:emoji_wink:

Bear
We got hardly any up where i'm at.

But snow measured in feet can be pretty common.

Don't know if you ever get used to it, or just learn to pretend it really isn't that bad....

if i had to guess we got between 22-26, hard to tell with the drifting. deep enough to cover my furnance vent on the roof so that stopped running over night, had to climb up and clear that, running fine now.

Dang---That's not good!!
Be careful crawling around on an icy roof too!!!

Bear

Looks pretty in a photo, but I would not want to be there. It’s cold to our standards down here, but it’s all relative!
Al

This one would have cooled things off down there, real good!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky