First smoker build 500 gal propane tank

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

harrysnowiv

Original poster
Mar 9, 2016
I could use some help with the do's and don't of this build.
My name is Harry I'm from NH. I've been smoking meat for just 4 years on just a small vertical cabinet. Last fall I burnt it because it was propane and wood fired. I left the fire box door open to get her warmed up. Turned my back for a few came around the corner to find a propane fueled grease fire. Very scary consider it was under a roof that is attached to my house. Now I'm building a 500 gal.RF and could use some tips

Welcome to SMF!

Glad you didn't burn the house down!

If you post your questions in the build section, you will get a lot more replies.

Al

Reactions: harrysnowiv
texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy and rainy looking day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Reactions: harrysnowiv
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky