FIRST SMOKE LETME KNOW WHAT YA LL THINK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

onewickedco

Original poster
May 16, 2012
FRACKVILLE , PENNSYLVANIA
THIS WAS MY FIRST SMOKE ON NEW CHAR BROIL SMOKER, DID THE BASIC MODS TO IT 8LB BRISKET SMOKE IT 11 HRS, CAME OUT GREAT , TASTED LIKE BUTTER WHEN IT WAS DONE, HOWEVER I WENT THROUGH 2 BIG BAGS OF CHARCOAL TRYN TO KEEP TEMP UP ANY IDEAS ON THAT IM ALL EARS,, LET ME KNOW WHAT YA'LL THINK OF BRISKET AND HOW TO MAKE SMOKER BETTER,, I ALSO THREW IN A PICTURE OF MY BIKE AND GOLF CART,, I LOVE CAMPING ON THE WEEKENDS,,,,, THANKS YA' LL

bf193360_may19th2012031.jpg

17a75579_may19th2012045.jpg

db847cd7_may19th2012034.jpg

7c356912_may19th2012039.jpg

Onewickedco , a Brisket just takes a long time(usually) and the fuel is a necessity. Be patient, Bro. , it'll be worth the wait.

Good ring and juicy too
drool.gif

Have fun and...

Nice looking brisket! I like all your toys. It looks like you have a fun time at the campground.

Could you possibly take the cap lock off when you type? Drives me nuts (it's a short drive, I know).  Thanks! 
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky