First cook, first brisket on my new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dkmiller16

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 16, 2018
First brisket I did on my new tank smoker that we just finished. I think we might get along... :emoji_laughing:

20200802_174507.jpg
20200802_174222.jpg

Great looking brisket! Congrats...your first two cooks on your new smoker and two rides on the carousel. Very nicely done

Ryan

Reactions: dkmiller16
That is stunning! That's why I want a wood smoker. I have a vertical pellet pooper and can never get those charred outsides! I'm going to show my wife this so she knows why I want one

Thanks for all the kind words, truly amazing bbq community that you have here. Appreciate the feature and look forward to sharing more bbq on here as well as learning from all the tips and tricks everyone shares on here.

Wow, I won’t ask for more pic’s of your smokerthis time......
Great job on the brisky!

Man, I see a potential problem here..... If the second, third and forth brisket on the new smoker looks as good as this one does...... how much more can you improve??

• Haha
Reactions: dkmiller16
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky