First cheese of 2017

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great, you've got the gamut of flavors covered! 
icon14.gif

Curious what your outside temp was and how long do you let it sit before sealing it up?
Looks great.

Also one thing I'm still confused on are some people not refrigerating some cheeses after they are sealed?

Curious what your outside temp was and how long do you let it sit before sealing it up?
Looks great.

Also one thing I'm still confused on are some people not refrigerating some cheeses after they are sealed?
You may seal your cheese after smoking to your desired taste as soon as moisture, if any, has dissipated, mainly for cosmetic reasons.

Due to their high moisture content, soft and cream cheeses must be kept refrigerated, but served at room temperature. Hard cheeses may be kept at warmer temps due to their low moisture content.

T

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky