First attempt at making jerky! 18 pounds!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You love to bring up how expensive my smoker is lol does my $2,600.00 smoker price bother you ? Haha cause I've smoked on everything from this to a free one from a garage sale to my drums . You smoke on what ya got! I use to smoke 2 packs a day at 9.80 a pack and my gift to my self if I quit was a new shiny smoker! Lol and I quit

Your Jerky Looks Outstanding!!!:)
Your Smoker looks Awesome!!
I "Like" it all !!

BTW: I quit smoking 9 years ago, after 48 years of Smoking, so my Congrats to you!

Bear

Reactions: Steve H
Your Jerky Looks Outstanding!!!:)
Your Smoker looks Awesome!!
I "Like" it all !!

BTW: I quit smoking 9 years ago, after 48 years of Smoking, so my Congrats to you!

Bear

Thanks ! It feels good and every time I wanna smoke I just look at my smoker and think a deals a deal Lol I picked up some more goodies today !
20180321_152753.jpg

Your jerky looks absolutely amazing! If you need help eating all that, I’m here. I’ll bring the beer too!

Your jerky looks absolutely amazing! If you need help eating all that, I’m here. I’ll bring the beer too![/QUOTE

Sounds like a deal im in mn haha

Thanks guys ! 10 more pounds going on right now ! He is a sample pic before the post
20180325_143236.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky