First attempt at Beef Back Ribs......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

davidlsi

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
The Jewel by my house had these packages of beef back ribs sized just right to give a try.  The price was under $4.00 for the ribs.  I also threw a couple of filets on the grill in case I failed with the ribs.

I was very happy with the flavor and taste, but I do think I will let go longer next time. (2-2-.5) 

ff7e1475_PA170158.jpg
867d3a47_PA170162.jpg

Slicing video clip 

Last edited:
Nice looking dino bones . Looked real juicy when sliced.

Nice! Wish we could get dino bones like that around here..... in this area there idea of a beef rib is a bone with a 1/16 thick layer of meat on it for $3.99 a lb.

those are real pretty!  I used to do beef ribs all the time, then people decided to be "healthier" - though they still ate all my spares...  time to re-educate some of my friends!

Those are great looking Dinos - man we just can not find them around here

icon_cool.gif

I do like the ribs they are really nice and juicy too.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky