• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First ABT’s

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
them look great! why only six? I usually make a couple dozen because they disappear so fast.

Goat cheese - yum! I like that idea alot! thanks for that addition.

51Phantom

Joined Apr 20, 2021
them look great! why only six? I usually make a couple dozen because they disappear so fast.

Goat cheese - yum! I like that idea alot! thanks for that addition.
Only 6 as it was the first try. More for sure next time. The goat cheese worked great, it doesnt melt much so its perfect in this application. And we love the taste of goat Cheese.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Great job on your fist ABT's for sure won't be your last.

Warren

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Only 6 as it was the first try. More for sure next time. The goat cheese worked great, it doesnt melt much so its perfect in this application. And we love the taste of goat Cheese.
NICE! most recipes call for cream cheese, but I am not a fan of this in ABTs. I like shredded Mexican blend mixed with chorizo. But now im thinking some goat in the mix would be killer!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.