First ABT’s

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

51Phantom

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 20, 2021
Toronto, Ontario CANADA
Did my first ABT’. Goat cheese, cheddar cheese and some simple spices. Turned out great. Very happy with the results and will do again.
36161D85-9B05-4624-915B-7505267386B1.jpeg
26E96862-5289-4B05-8FCC-BE724A0F41D7.jpeg
67D432B9-6761-49D7-93C0-D298776AAFDD.jpeg

them look great! why only six? I usually make a couple dozen because they disappear so fast.

Goat cheese - yum! I like that idea alot! thanks for that addition.

Reactions: 51Phantom
them look great! why only six? I usually make a couple dozen because they disappear so fast.

Goat cheese - yum! I like that idea alot! thanks for that addition.
Only 6 as it was the first try. More for sure next time. The goat cheese worked great, it doesnt melt much so its perfect in this application. And we love the taste of goat Cheese.

Only 6 as it was the first try. More for sure next time. The goat cheese worked great, it doesnt melt much so its perfect in this application. And we love the taste of goat Cheese.
NICE! most recipes call for cream cheese, but I am not a fan of this in ABTs. I like shredded Mexican blend mixed with chorizo. But now im thinking some goat in the mix would be killer!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky