Fire saftey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dgross

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 21, 2006
The boonies of NC
Hi everyone! My hubby and I were discussing the merits of fire saftey when dealing with smokers on the way to the store to stock up. Even though the danger is greater with a wood burning or charcoal apparatus, this is something for everyone to concider before firing up your favorite smoker :) . Basics such as having a fire extinguisher ( that works) and keeping your smoker on a fire-resistant surface can greatly increase your chances at a sucessful smokefest
wink.gif
. With the Superbowl tomorrow, I just thought that a thread with a discussion on this topic could be timely :) . Enjoy your smoke, safely 8) and have a great weekend! Daun

Excellent point Daun. Sorry I missed this post before now. Always remember Safety first, Food second, ... Sleep later

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky