Fire Pit completed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
14814AB1-6C79-4BD7-9B30-B3F278E2BB7A.jpeg
Love it! Santa Maria fits fight on top.

Reactions: fullsmoke
That's a nice cooker. How about a cover to trap some smoke in, unless that's what Santa Maria is. What wood u using?

Nice looking build. Betting you'l get allot of use out of it.

Chris

That is really nice. What did you use for the fire pit part? Is that a Santa Maria attachment for the Weber kettle? Looks awesome
Yes I have had the grill attachment for a couple of years now. It's called Gabby's Grill. Works really nice The pit I sorta pieced together. Someone had a 24x20 3/8 steel ring for sale for like 30 bucks in a classified ad. So I went o pick it up and I then went to metalmart and got a 1/4 inch 2x2 sheet of scrap steel and had them cut four 2 inch wide square tubing at 8 inches for legs. Paid about 68 bucks for the scrap steel. ...I then took it to a neighbor down the road and he welded her up solid.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky