Finally got my GRILL!!!!! OG Grilla!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
megabrisket, I have the grilla also....but what does the "OG" stand for??
In internet slag it's "Original Gangster" Which is just slag for original. The My Grilla Grill Smoker Facebook page has coined the term OG for this grill as Original Grilla because it's their original design. You should check that page out if you have Facebook.

cool got ya brisket...I love the grilla. I have had pit-boss, rec-tec but the grillas are in ther own class. a little slow to get up to high temo but that's the thick metal....as far as that social media stuff, well I just stay separate from that....peace, randy.

Reactions: megabrisket
Congratulations on Your new Smoker and your first cook with it... Keep the OG clean and I’m sure you’ll be happy bbqing for many years... Great Job...

PB Austin XL in SoCal and Always... Semper Fi

Looks good! Just pulled the trigger on my OG Grilla Monday and the wait is killing me.
I pulled the trigger on a Silverbac Monday as well. I still have not heard from them. Have you? I’m guessing since they offer free shipping that they like to fill a truck. The anticipation is killin me, it’s like Christmas morning for an 8 year old when everybody is still asleep.

I pulled the trigger on a Silverbac Monday as well. I still have not heard from them. Have you? I’m guessing since they offer free shipping that they like to fill a truck. The anticipation is killin me, it’s like Christmas morning for an 8 year old when everybody is still asleep.
I just got my shipping update yesterday afternoon. I know they are swamped. I am a member of a few forums, and the Grilla Facebook page, and I have seen 100+ posts mentioning new orders. I just wish I hadn't hesitated, and then I would be rolling smoke for the Holiday. They stressed the 7-10 days from order, but it doesn't make the wait any easier!

When I ordered my OG last month it look a little over a week to ship because they're so busy. Once it shipped I got it in two business days. They are SUPER nice over there so you can call or shoot them an email like I did and you'll hear back within minutes with an answer.

cooked a 6 lbs. roast on my grilla today... did so @350 deg. for about 2 hours. got the internal temp to 165 deg. rested for around 45 mins. came out perfect for my taste. peace, randy.
zmV26UK.jpg

yxVPHHj.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions here. Also if you've got FB hope on over to our Grilla group My grilla grill smoker.

Heard a lot of good things about the grilla products. Would love to hear your impressions of the unit. Happy cooking!

Heard a lot of good things about the grilla products. Would love to hear your impressions of the unit. Happy cooking!
So far it's awesome! I've done brisket, ribs, and a pork butt and all have been great! This weekend I'm having a big family get together and doing a 13lb brisket, 2 racks of spare ribs, and some brats. I did opt to pay $50 more for the PID controller because it's nice having two modes, and most pids cost a lot more than $50. So far I've only run it in PID mode for constant steady temp and boy it holds them!. So far I'm nothing but impressed!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky