Finally got her done

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kdfiter

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 21, 2016
Wi
Finally got done with my reverse flow air compressor build..it took awile because I would just work on it once in awile ..did my first smoke and it held temp for a hr ..thanks for all the advice I got on this forum

Attachments

• 20181022_161552.jpg
    20181022_161552.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 153
Thanks all for the complaments..I've been working on and off on it for a year I used feldon calculator for mostly all the measurements..I went with a longer stack than they recommended and it seem to work great ..I still might add a great below the drain ..but thanks everyone for the great advice on this forum I'll probaly have more builds coming up .. seeing I work for a school district and they go threw compressors like hot cakes

I did also make it a little taller than most ..I'm 6'5 and didnt want to break my back bbq n

Ok shorty Get that smoker fired up and lets see some Q.:)

I can say that because I'm 6'6"

Chris

Looks like a cooker.

Its easy to reduce the air intake to reduce flow but its impossible to add draft that isn't there with a short stack. Glad the longer stack worked out! Now enjoy :-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky