Finally got a vertical sausage stuffer...great price too!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

danio34

Original poster
Nov 26, 2010
Hello all.  I am excited about my new "toy" and just wanted to share it with you all.  I just bought a LEM Sausage Stuffing Kit with 5 lb Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer for only $151.90 (and that includes shipping).  It's the most affordable price I've come across...I found it on the website http://www.meatprocessingproducts.com       The site has a lot of great stuff on sale and even has a promotion code for $10 off any order over $70 (which purty much pays for s&h)...I am not a rep for the company or anything, I am simply impressed by the site it's products and pricing.  I am looking forward to receiving my sausage stuffer!

Merry Christmas all!

Hello and Happy New Year to you all!  Just a quick update...I received my vertical sausage stuffer in the mail a couple of days ago, a lot quicker than I expected (less than 2 weeks)!  The first thing I will be doing with it is stuffing tomato-basil bratwursts. 
icon_razz.gif

Congrats on the new stuffer.  Make sure you post pics (including the sausage).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky