Finally Found My Way Back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
Everett, WA
I hadn't been able to post anything for over a month, due to some issue with my regular email address. This website wouldn't let me post until I could return a confirmation email; the problem was, no matter how many times I sent it to myself, it never arrived. Someone here said it was due to having problems with Comcast. I don't know. I'm not a tech guy, so I never could figure out how to "whitelist" this website or email from it.
Anyway, finally tried changing my email here to my work email, and that seemed to work. However, once it was working, I tried to change it back, and that was a "no-go". Don't know what I'll do when I retire.
Anyway, just happy to be back!

Welcome back Mike. I had the same thing happen last month, and I had to get a gmail email, been fine since, but now I have to constantly switch to check the gmail as well as my original which worked well for 4 years here. Just glad it worked out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky