Finally Fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great fatty - well done. The first of many I am sure :-)

A couple off suggestions for the next one...
Make the pork and beef layers a little thinner and combine them with a layer of flattened chicken breast between them. Some herbs, seasoning and a little garlic powder between the layers and some breadcrumb stuffing in the centre (packet stuffing mixed with a little hot water is fine). No cheese required but it can be added too.

Great fatty - well done. The first of many I am sure :)

A couple off suggestions for the next one...
Make the pork and beef layers a little thinner and combine them with a layer of flattened chicken breast between them. Some herbs, seasoning and a little garlic powder between the layers and some breadcrumb stuffing in the centre (packet stuffing mixed with a little hot water is fine). No cheese required but it can be added too.
Thanks Wade! Yes many more. I can't believe how easy they are to do! The pork was definitely a bit if a porker hahaha.

I really like where you are going with this...
Like possibly a Sunday lunch fattie??? :D

Just one amateur question for you Wade...How does one flatten a chicken breast? Do I just butterfly and batter it until it's as thin as a pancake...or is there a more civil approach? :rolleyes::D

P.S I generally just use the packet mix but add simmered onions and a knob of butter

As a fellow Brit i have viewed all your recent smokes Charlotte
And I have to say they all look great!!!
I'm just starting to try smoking myself and if they turn out half as good as yours look ,I shall be pretty pleased

As a fellow Brit i have viewed all your recent smokes Charlotte
And I have to say they all look great!!!
I'm just starting to try smoking myself and if they turn out half as good as yours look ,I shall be pretty pleased
Hi Gary UK and thank You!! I'm truly flattered!! :D
Can't wait to see your food.

Happy smoking
Charlotte

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky