Fillet cheesesteak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sign me up for one! Congrats on the ride man. Looks awesome and gave everyone a great idea what do with the tenderloin scraps!

Thanks John, that's certainly what I'll be using them for from now on, tender and tasty! Thanks for the Like amigo, it is much appreciated! RAY

I just noticed the Rollin Rock that was one of my dads favorites in the pony bottle. Warren

RR longnecks have been the house beer for over 20 years now Warren, brewed right there in Latrobe, where Arnold Palmer grew up.

Now that's a sandwich with class! Big like, Ray!

Thanks Disco, and thank you for the Like, much appreciated! RAY

Awesome looking sammy Ray, by chance are you an engineer? I ask because engineers are the only folks I know that would measure each slice with a tape measure.

Point for sure
Chris

Man I miss some good post when I work weekends.

Awesome looking sammy Ray, by chance are you an engineer? I ask because engineers are the only folks I know that would measure each slice with a tape measure. Point for sure Chris Man I miss some good post when I work weekends.

I'm a retired union carpenter Chris, the tape was for measuring the steaks! I wanted to get them as uniform as possible so they all cook about the same. I got six nice fillet steaks 2&5/8" thick before running into the tail cut, not bad! Thanks for the Like Chris, much appreciated. RAY

Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky