fill'er up!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 21, 2009
The North Coast of Ohio
Starting a full smoke today!I've got 4- 1/2 racks of beef spares 4 st louis pig ribs & 2 meatloafs ( 1stuffed with cheese 1not) Oh and some eggs if there is some room.
Here is some starter qview.Attachment 21966

Attachment 21967

Attachment 21968
My silly girl erika loves to help mix!
Attachment 21969

Attachment 21970
more qview as i go!
f7875b92_vbattach21970.jpg

6df2a957_vbattach21969.jpg

9ced6903_vbattach21966.jpg

71ea3c25_vbattach21967.jpg

6a11fbb7_vbattach21968.jpg

looks like you have quite the full smoker there smoking. That's a good start cann't wait to for the finish. I'll be back to check.

Ahhh sweet sucess!! I just pulled everything from the smoker.
The porkspares/2 are seasoned with Jeffs rub& 2 are seasoned with hickory salt and cpb. One rubbed one is to thank a friend for making me some draft vent covers for my smoker, The rest are for the Family to test which flavor to use for the family reunion in august.
Attachment 21990

The beef spares/2 seasoned each way like the pork spares. They are a sold to people at my work.
Attachment 21991

The Eggs are going into a pasta salad Mrs SOB is making to go with the
Attachment 21992

meatloaves!
Attachment 21993

The loaves Are now getting glazed with Jeff's finishing sauce and going into the oven to finish cooking and forming a sweet sticky topping!.
Attachment 21994
Thanks for Qviewing
2725d038_vbattach21990.jpg

c0dd0e4d_vbattach21991.jpg

4829740d_vbattach21992.jpg

d73e6801_vbattach21993.jpg

4d2ed23a_vbattach21994.jpg

If you need taste testers I bet you could find volunteers here.
biggrin.gif

They look Great!

Hey SOB, great looking load you have there...wowee!
tongue.gif

Glad you jumped on the pterodactyl egg bandwagon~ they are good stuff. I just had 6 devilled ones while I wuz grilling supper !
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Nice looking food you had going on, and thanks for sharing. May the TBS follow you around, bud!

One last view... the meatloaf stuffed with velveeta we had for supper.
Attachment 22004
The smoked flavor was awesome.
icon_mrgreen.gif
The cheese was Pretty good but i think I'll leave the cheese stuffin to the fatties.
icon_rolleyes.gif
And the sauce was incredible!
biggrin.gif
And the pasta salad Mrs SOB made was out of this world!Wink wink
icon_wink.gif

0f09eaa9_vbattach22004.jpg

I also had to add points! Everything looks great.
points.gif

Hey SmokingOhioButcher, Looks good, so good that it's making me hungry just looking at your photo's. Sure wish I was there to sample some of your fixings. Got my mouth watering for Sure.
points.gif

Say have you ever tried cooking/smoking Scottish Eggs? When I get my smoker built that is one thing I will try to cook besides maybe some Haggis!

Again Looking Good!
Thomas
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky