few cooks from last week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
it was a week of finishing a planter bed, planting, moving rock and adding drippers systems...with a few easier cooks for the help (me).

Pulled Chuck sami
IMG_6839.jpg

pulled chuck taco
IMG_6847.jpg

salmon sami
IMG_6850.jpg

pablanos stuffed with pulled pork and wrapped in bacon.
IMG_6855.jpg
IMG_6856.jpg

That all looks delicious! Wow, now I'm starving. Those Bacon wrapped Poblanos are killer. Great work.

the yard work... we had a retaining wall replaced last fall and left a planter bed between it and the patio, roughly 40' long and 2' wide. it was about 20 plants and 2 tons of cobble. on top of the wall (also covered in 6" cobble), we add three trees. Wife is down with a shoulder issue - so it was all me. but it was a good project - very happy to have it done before it gets hot.

Also - the front lawn is/was thrashed from the tractor that built said retaining wall - trying to reseed that while temps are moderate. just now starting to see the grass seed peeking out.

Nice, very nice
thank you!
That all looks delicious! Wow, now I'm starving. Those Bacon wrapped Poblanos are killer. Great work.
the peppers are real easy and the taste is great!
All that looks amazing dave!
thanks Jake!
Yes sir! I wouldnt turn down any of that.
Jim
:)
Everything looks good. That taco looks off the charts. The corn salsa looks like something I need to try. Nice have time isn't it. Here is my garden. Just waiting for some patty pan squash and installing drip.
sure is nice to have the time! :) HD on weekdays is dreamy. Had to run there yesterday and it was PACKED.
Everything looks great!
thanks Jim!
That's some Awful Tasty Looking Meals, Sandy!!
Nice Jobs!!
Like.

Bear
thanks Bear
Looks good I am working on my garden an lawn also
Richie
thank you ! Hoping to get the big yard stuff behind me before the temps are more for recreating.

Damn!

Have a tip roast in the smoker now.Love the idea of pulled beef tacos.Thanks for the idea!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky