Female fellow smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lady Smoker 2021

Original poster
Aug 24, 2022
Southeren Central Virginia
Good Morning everyone!
I started smoking meat a few years ago so I'm still in the learning process. Right now I live in a small country town and in a few weeks will be moving to another small country town in Virginia where my FH and I just purchased a house. It has a couple of outbuildings (1 is concrete or cement and the other is a metal shed). I want to turn the one into a future smoke house (outdoor kitchen so to speak). I do already own a smoker which is a plus. I also would like to do a few raised garden beds so next year I can do some canning.
Now to get back to myself I'm in my 40s, engaged to a wonderful man and we have 4 dogs.

Welcome from Colorado.

I run a smokehouse and will tell you not to be shy about questions. So many great knowledgeable members here on smoking , brining or curing. Just ask any questions and we will try our best to help you.

Reactions: babydocsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky