Favorite beverage for smokin'

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
if i have been smoking all day, i save the good stuff till later near dinner. that usaully will be something smooth on some rocks. and a cigar. unless its hots as a witches tit out then,im prob consuming a tone of water with rocks.

Miller leaded, Milwaukee's Best, Rolling Rock, or Henry Weinhard Reserve (The best beer ever made)......  then probably something from Kentucky or Tennessee that has a smokey corn flavor......  Or something with a Peat flavor.....   Or something that tastes like pure grain alcohol with a dash herbs, spices and other stuff....... 

For the all night smokes, I have to go with Red Bull and vodka.

Otherwise, I stick to my whiskey and bourbon roots with some beer in the middle.  Nothing make the wife happier than seeing an open beer can and the smoker going at 6:00 am.

For the all night smokes, I have to go with Red Bull and vodka.

Otherwise, I stick to my whiskey and bourbon roots with some beer in the middle. 

Nothing make the wife happier than seeing an open beer can and the smoker going at 6:00 am.
Ain't that that the truth....

th_HaHAAHaa.gif

Depends what I'm smoking  if I'm doing Butt's or Brisket I'm up early early like 3 or 4 am to get my meat on so it's coffee time 

but as the day rolls on and the sun starts to poke out its time to crack open a good quality Pale Ale or Amber  then when dinner is ready 

I'll break out a IPA or Double IPA      Life's to short to drink bad beer.

It's a dark beer from Colorado I believe !! So you have never heard of it ?? I thought it was more nationalized, I can't remember the name of the brewery but you should give it a try, it's some good stuff !!

Mine is a Lethbridge Pilsener, or a KEITHS India Pale Ale. So, important question---What the hell is a fat tire??????????????????
Fat tire is an Ale beer made by New Belgium Brewing company in Fort Collins, CO. Its 5.2 ABV so it does have a little kick over some of the other beers and its a little on the expensive side imo but overall if you like Ale type beers you cant go wrong with fat tire. I think its a great beer but I do prefer sierra nevada myself over fat tire but both are quality beers. I still mainly drink Pabst Blue RIbbon when I drink just because its probably the best tasting beer imo at the price point in which I can get it in my area much better than miller lite or bud lite in my opinion.

Up until a few years ago the didn't sell fat tire on this side of the Mississippi. I used to have to meat a buddy of mine in Iowa and trade him fat tire for spotted cow. NEW Glarus still will only sell in Wisconsin, so it is a good thing he moved back here. :)

Fat tire is an awesome beer, its a amber ale and one of my favorites, modelas and modelas la negra, rolling rock, wish I could find it 14 bucks a case, beergeritas, and water

It's a dark beer from Colorado I believe !! So you have never heard of it ?? I thought it was more nationalized, I can't remember the name of the brewery but you should give it a try, it's some good stuff !!
Fat tire isn't dark....it's good but not dark.

Hey ATS, you are right, my mistake. I meant an Amber beer not a dark beer.... Keepin me on my game, thanks !!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky