Fatty Tuesday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lancep

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
North Mississippi
Well I've been laying flooring in the kids game room all day and then had to mow the lawn. I had a chicken and a 1/2 lb of sausage that needed to get cooked so.... I rolled up a fatty with the sausage and a 1/2lb of beef with Colby jack and jalapeño and then cut the back out of the chicken. Set up the Open Range with charcoal and a couple hickory mini splits, put the meat on and went out to mow.

Tbs, times for the meat!

So, got my work done and this is my reward.

All sliced up and plated with a salad.

Happy smoking

Lance

Looking good Lance. I'd mow the lawn anyday for a meal like that.

Gary

Hey thanks Gary! It all turned out great and being able to set it up and go mow three acres without worrying about it was quite nice. But hey, it'll be ready for another mow by Monday if you're up for it.....

Great looking meal! I hope you got a riding lawnmower.

Ha ha ha, actually I have two. I bought a John Deere lawn tractor when we bought the house last year. Our neighbors moved back to Vegas in November and I've been mowing their 3-1/2 acres until a week and a half ago when the house sold. That's when I found out their brand new zero turn was mine for my troubles. Along with anything else in the garage. Score!!

Great looking meal! I hope you got a riding lawnmower.

Ha ha ha, actually I have two. I bought a John Deere lawn tractor when we bought the house last year. Our neighbors moved back to Vegas in November and I've been mowing their 3-1/2 acres until a week and a half ago when the house sold. That's when I found out their brand new zero turn was mine for my troubles. Along with anything else in the garage. Score!!

Wow, hope there's some good stuff for you. I'm afraid we may have to get my dad a riding lawn mower for there yard it's not worth it but I don't want to go mow it myself.

Wow, hope there's some good stuff for you. I'm afraid we may have to get my dad a riding lawn mower for there yard it's not worth it but I don't want to go mow it myself.

It was supposed to be a lot smaller but I ended up with almost exactly 1 acre of lawn. Believe me when I say a ride on mower is worth its weight in gold.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky