Fatty Time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW I bout got choked up when I seen my pic featured!!!!! Thank you all for the comments and points and replies!! But its all YOU and SMF!!!! It turned out awesome!! You all helped me make it happen. I have learned a lot and still learning by digging deep in this great forum. All categories and all posts!!! Keep the smoke rolling!!
You said you let the fatty rest. Do you mean cool or just rest after cook and for how long? Already planned on doing breakfast fatties this weekend but am now gonna make a trip to store to make a pizza fatty wrapped in dough. Yours looks amazing!

Reactions: ritchierich
You said you let the fatty rest. Do you mean cool or just rest after cook and for how long? Already planned on doing breakfast fatties this weekend but am now gonna make a trip to store to make a pizza fatty wrapped in dough. Yours looks amazing!
Just 15-20 min. rest. To handle easier and not to bake from the inside out. For the breakfast fatty you should get the can biscuit dough, lay them out close together and roll them all out flat and wrap. Brush some butter on. Biscuit wrapped breakfast fatty???

Reactions: db28472
Did a pizza fatty one time. Covered in a thin dough at the end and finished in my oven. That turned out awesome. Bet it was mighty tasty.

Reactions: ritchierich
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky