• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Fatty- Practice makes perfect

grizsmoker

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 13, 2013
I am not saying my fatties are perfect, but it sure is enjoyable to keep on practicing.

This one is hot Jimmy Dean sausage, regular cut bacon, hot pepper cheese, mushrooms, grilled onions, and a few jalapeños.
My wrapping is getting better thanks to a couple tips I got from this site.
Yum!

Russ

Last edited:

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Your bacon looks fantastic! My orchestra teacher used to always say "practice doesn't make perfect, Perfect practice makes perfect." Needless to say I never became perfect at playing the violin!

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
This whole fatty mystque is just amazing! I continue to be in awe at the weaved art and spiral log fillings and all of it! And to think, I knew not what one was even, prior to this site! (Obviously I need to get out more, yes). OK, great job! Cheers! - Leah

Last edited:

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2011
That looks great, needed a open fatty view for us, sounds Yummy

so ms smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Dec 20, 2010
  Good looking weave and nice finished color. Only thing missing is the sliced pics!

Mike

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.