• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Fattie help - How to

buckscent

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 6, 2010
Want to start making some fatties.  Can someone tell me the process from the beggining step by step?  Do I use beef? Pork? does it matter?  How do you make the bacon weave on the outside? 

Thanks

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

It looks like theses folks got you set into the right direction so you have to show us some Q-view now for all that help.

woody1960

Joined Dec 1, 2010
I didnt see it posted.Maybe my old ass cant find it I duno but, I was wondering, how long do you smoke these for on average.  Thanks,Woody

xjcamaro

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 16, 2009
You want to smoke it to 165*-170* internal. Mine, depending on what i have inside take about 2 to 2.5 hours at 260*-275* smoker temp.

woody1960

Joined Dec 1, 2010
You want to smoke it to 165*-170* internal. Mine, depending on what i have inside take about 2 to 2.5 hours at 260*-275* smoker temp.
Thank you xjcamaro,thats the info I was looking for. Now to figure out what kind to make and what to put in it. LOL

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.