FarmYard Sushi ( for lack of a better name ) couple pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on the well deserved ride David’s! That is a crazy creative idea and beautiful execution! I’m a raw fish lover, I could eat sushi everyday, but I’d include your creations too! Great work! Points for sure!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Congrats on the well deserved ride David’s! That is a crazy creative idea and beautiful execution! I’m a raw fish lover, I could eat sushi everyday, but I’d include your creations too! Great work! Points for sure!

Thank you Jed for the like and the comment

First time to make and I have never had.
But I really like the sticky rice, and can see using this for other things also
Have you ever used the rice paper ? I bought some , but used the nori paper first

David

Thanks Al for the like and the comment

Sounds like you make them often, I also was going to toast the sesame seeds but forgot, same as I did not take a picture of the rolls before I cut them, thought i took one , but not on with the other pictures.

David
Yes David we do make it often. A while back I did a tutorial on making sushi, it may give you some ideas!
Al

Beautiful presentation, David, looks really delicious...

Thanks Charles for the like and the comment

It did look ok even Mona said it look good , but still would not try, :emoji_disappointed:

It tasted good , next time a little thicker on the peppers and meat , to get a better ratio in the whole bite

And now that I have had sticky rice I want more things with it

David

Thank you Jed for the like and the comment

First time to make and I have never had.
But I really like the sticky rice, and can see using this for other things also
Have you ever used the rice paper ? I bought some , but used the nori paper first

David
I’ve used it for making a version of lumpia, but I was frying it. We also tried out our own Thai shrimp spring roll with them. I like the flavor a lot, but they were hard for me to work with. It takes some patience and wet fingers! You have me thinking it may be time to do some pan fried dumplings!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky