Fanfare for the common man: Mexican Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not a thing in the world wrong with that Chris. Darned good looking meal, probably tasted great, and was quick to put together. I'd sure as heck tear into a bunch of it :emoji_wink:

Robert

Appreciate that Robert and for the like. Quick and easy are my middle names.

Chris

Had take out pizza last night. Sure wish I would had some of this pizza instead! Looks great Chris!

Had take out pizza last night. Sure wish I would had some of this pizza instead! Looks great Chris!

Thank you Steve and for the like. I don't order pizza out very often because I have to go pick it up. None of the places around here deliver to where I live. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Chris

Never thought about it earlier but when we order taco pizza we ask for the toppings on the side ( lettuce, tomatoes, and crushed doritos), there's doesn't have salsa on it but comes with packets of taco sauce. But anyways it makes reheating nicer so it doesn't turn into a soggy mess.

Ryan

That looks fantastic . Love the cold lettuce and Tomato on Mexican pizza .
Nice work on that .

Never thought about it earlier but when we order taco pizza we ask for the toppings on the side ( lettuce, tomatoes, and crushed doritos), there's doesn't have salsa on it but comes with packets of taco sauce. But anyways it makes reheating nicer so it doesn't turn into a soggy mess.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan and for the like. Yeah reheating is one drawback to this pie. Unless you take off he lettuce and tomatoes. We got this idea from a Mexican bean dip a friend of ours used to make for poker night, and it's just naturally evolved.

That looks fantastic . Love the cold lettuce and Tomato on Mexican pizza .
Nice work on that .

Appreciate that Chop, the lettuce and tomato add another level of texture to the pie. I think it makes the difference. Thanks for the like also.

Chris

And I'm sure she agreed with you :emoji_laughing:

Robert

No complaints for the last 35 years. Well there was that one time....

Looks great but needs a few more layers

Maybe some Avocado and/or some peppers. Umm I'll have to think on that.

Thanks olaf for the compliment.

Chris

"culinary deficient" YES-That was the phrase I was looking for to descibe me... Yup ! (looks good Chris!)

Ah don't sell yourself short, but yeah I know how you feel. Thanks for the compliment.

Chris

Reactions: Millberry
Holy cow that thing is massive...LOL Yeah, I know...that's what she said.:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
Great looking pie!!!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Holy cow that thing is massive...LOL Yeah, I know...that's what she said.:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
Great looking pie!!!

Thank you very much forktender, appreciate it.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky