Family pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigal

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 21, 2006
Western Kansas
Here are the people I smoke for. If not for them, I'd have no reason to do it. Also, if not for them I'd have no reason to drink
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Here's the link

http://lonefarm.myphotoalbum.com/vie...umName=album07

Who do you smoke for?

Great Looking family you have there Big Al......very nice!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I'm suprised you haven't tried to turn their playhouse into a smokehouse...oops
icon_eek.gif
didn't want to give you any ideas...lol

Wow Big Al, reminds me of when my kids were little
icon_cool.gif
. Be sure and hug them every day, they get big awful quick.

Thanks for the kind words. Was hoping this would get others to show their families.

We'll see what happens.

Thanks for showing those beautiful pics of your biggest fans
icon_biggrin.gif
! I must agree, the hugs and laughter that you inspire by your family's ' Smokin' ' time will always be treasured
PDT_Armataz_01_39.gif
;)!! Go team
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
!!
We hope all of you have had a great St. Paddy's Day weekend and we look forward to seeing all of those who can make it for the Party in June
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
! If not, mabey your local computer guru can fix up a live feed from your local Smokesite
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
. Take care and enjoy the Spring warmth wherever you can find it!! Daun

Very nice Tom, fine looking family you got yourself there!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
That little Arial has a smile that lights up a room!!!
icon_wink.gif

I will have to get a group pic of the gang I cook for but in the mean time Ill show a pic of the future pit master of my cooker. This is my grandson Preston he is 6 months old, sitting beside us is my oldest daughter Brandi his mother and of course our killer dog Meme watching closlely.
04c1a570_vbattach11995.jpg

Very nice everyone!!!!, And congratulations Grandpa & Grandma!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Pic of Bud and our grandaughter Mia at the pumpkin farm.

1000493aj5.jpg

My wife is looking over my shoulder & say what beautiful families,,, great pics ,, i agree nice family pics ... thanks guys !!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Ok here is a pic of me ,, This was july3rd 2-yrs ago ,,, I was tying up the Finale !!! I love blowing things up & playing with fire !!! lol !!!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

I tryed looking for pic of wife don`t have one just now ... when i do find one i`ll get it posted !!! ok take care
acc78fa4_vbattach11996.jpg

Big Al -
Nice looking family there but I was thinking the same thing as Theresa that would make a nice smoke house!

Tom –
Those three girls of your look like they can be a handful! Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s so nice to renew your vows. You donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t see that much until the 50th anniversary. I think itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a great idea!

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll betcha that Ariel is her Daddyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s girl! And that young boys gonna be a killer!

Shell –
Thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s no doubt that boy of yours is a rascal – just look at those eyes! LOL

Marvin –
That girl of yours couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t deny you – sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the spitinâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] image of her Daddy! You train up that youngin in the best ways of smoking now!

Theresa –

I just want to grab those sweet cheeks and squeeze em! (you did know I was talkinâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] about Mia right?)

Charlie - Those are explosives - Fireworks?

Okay here's my group ...

http://www.deejayssmokepit.net/Family.htm

Here is a pic of the family. Thats my wife Brandi on the left, me, and our son Mikel. Hard to believe they put up with me. Enjoy this very rare photo of me sans hat.
icon_biggrin.gif

Very nice indeed!!!!

Debi, it must have been interesting when those boys of yours were all teenagers and you were trying to disipline them as they towered over you...lol

Charlie....what do you work for the Grucci firework family??? Those are just not mere fireworks...that looks like a show...whatch those fingers..ya need them for smoking
PDT_Armataz_01_24.gif

Chad....Great picture of the family!!!!! With the picture of you and your son in your BDS thread, I can see it now when he's an adult showing pics of you and him.... This is my dad and me with the Big Drum smoker.....this is a dad and me with the WSM smoker...this is dad and me with the GOSM.....ect...ect...lol
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Everyone...great looking families!
tongue.gif
It's nice to be able to put a face with names...Deb, my sons eyes, Nana would've said that's the devil dancin in those eyes...Not sure where he gets that from!
icon_redface.gif

Hey Charlie, Where abouts in Central NJ are you? My brother got into doing "real" firework shows a few years back. He does shows for Reading Phillies and last July 4th he did some in Jersey, including Camden Yards for a baseball game...

Theresa -

I just scared em mostly and wore a heavy leather belt! I used to look at at them and say ... "Don't you EVEN think your big enough to handle me yet boy - you might get a few shots in but I'll kick your A$$!"

It worked - now we laugh about it!

icon_twisted.gif

tonto1117;35240 said:
Very nice indeed!!!!

Debi, it must have been interesting when those boys of yours were all teenagers and you were trying to disipline them as they towered over you...lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky