1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Family pics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigal, Mar 18, 2007.

1. bigal

bigal Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

2. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Great Looking family you have there Big Al......very nice!!!! [​IMG]

I'm suprised you haven't tried to turn their playhouse into a smokehouse...oops[​IMG] didn't want to give you any ideas...lol

3. smokincowboy

smokincowboy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

good looking family

4. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Wow Big Al, reminds me of when my kids were little[​IMG] . Be sure and hug them every day, they get big awful quick.

5. bud's bbq

bud's bbq Meat Mopper

Beautiful young'ns. We've got a 2.5 year old grandaughter that is so cute she makes my teeth hurt.

6. bigal

bigal Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Thanks for the kind words. Was hoping this would get others to show their families.

We'll see what happens.

7. Here ya go. I have been wanting to do this for a long time, so here goes.
    This is a pic from our vow renewal 2 years ago.
    The youngest is Arial, the middle is Mercedes, and the oldest is Thadd.
    My brides name is Cheryl.
    [​IMG]

8. Thanks for showing those beautiful pics of your biggest fans [​IMG] ! I must agree, the hugs and laughter that you inspire by your family's ' Smokin' ' time will always be treasured [​IMG] ;)!! Go team [​IMG] !!
    We hope all of you have had a great St. Paddy's Day weekend and we look forward to seeing all of those who can make it for the Party in June [​IMG] ! If not, mabey your local computer guru can fix up a live feed from your local Smokesite [​IMG] . Take care and enjoy the Spring warmth wherever you can find it!! Daun

9. tonto1117

Very nice Tom, fine looking family you got yourself there!!![​IMG] That little Arial has a smile that lights up a room!!![​IMG]

10. smokincowboy

smokincowboy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Good lookin group there too Gunslinger

11. shellbellc

shellbellc Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Here's my hubby and my son...they sure put a hurtin on our smoked goods!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. msmith

msmith Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I will have to get a group pic of the gang I cook for but in the mean time Ill show a pic of the future pit master of my cooker. This is my grandson Preston he is 6 months old, sitting beside us is my oldest daughter Brandi his mother and of course our killer dog Meme watching closlely.
    [​IMG]

13. tonto1117

Very nice everyone!!!!, And congratulations Grandpa & Grandma!!! [​IMG]

Pic of Bud and our grandaughter Mia at the pumpkin farm.

[​IMG]

14. My wife is looking over my shoulder & say what beautiful families,,, great pics ,, i agree nice family pics ... thanks guys !![​IMG]
    Ok here is a pic of me ,, This was july3rd 2-yrs ago ,,, I was tying up the Finale !!! I love blowing things up & playing with fire !!! lol !!![​IMG]
    I tryed looking for pic of wife don`t have one just now ... when i do find one i`ll get it posted !!! ok take care
    [​IMG]

15. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Big Al -
    Nice looking family there but I was thinking the same thing as Theresa that would make a nice smoke house!

Tom –
    Those three girls of your look like they can be a handful! It’s so nice to renew your vows. You don’t see that much until the 50th anniversary. I think it’s a great idea!

I’ll betcha that Ariel is her Daddy’s girl! And that young boys gonna be a killer!

Shell –
    There’s no doubt that boy of yours is a rascal – just look at those eyes! LOL

Marvin –
    That girl of yours couldn’t deny you – she’s the spitin’ image of her Daddy! You train up that youngin in the best ways of smoking now!

Theresa –

I just want to grab those sweet cheeks and squeeze em! (you did know I was talkin’ about Mia right?)

Charlie - Those are explosives - Fireworks?

Okay here's my group ...

http://www.deejayssmokepit.net/Family.htm

16. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Here is a pic of the family. Thats my wife Brandi on the left, me, and our son Mikel. Hard to believe they put up with me. Enjoy this very rare photo of me sans hat. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Very nice looking families here. Before this post, I was starting to think I was the best looking one around here.[​IMG]

Chad, that little one looks awfully happy. He must have just had some pureed brisket.

18. tonto1117

Very nice indeed!!!!

Debi, it must have been interesting when those boys of yours were all teenagers and you were trying to disipline them as they towered over you...lol

Charlie....what do you work for the Grucci firework family??? Those are just not mere fireworks...that looks like a show...whatch those fingers..ya need them for smoking[​IMG]

Chad....Great picture of the family!!!!! With the picture of you and your son in your BDS thread, I can see it now when he's an adult showing pics of you and him.... This is my dad and me with the Big Drum smoker.....this is a dad and me with the WSM smoker...this is dad and me with the GOSM.....ect...ect...lol [​IMG]

19. shellbellc

shellbellc Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Everyone...great looking families! [​IMG] It's nice to be able to put a face with names...Deb, my sons eyes, Nana would've said that's the devil dancin in those eyes...Not sure where he gets that from! [​IMG]

Hey Charlie, Where abouts in Central NJ are you? My brother got into doing "real" firework shows a few years back. He does shows for Reading Phillies and last July 4th he did some in Jersey, including Camden Yards for a baseball game...

20. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Theresa -

I just scared em mostly and wore a heavy leather belt! I used to look at at them and say ... "Don't you EVEN think your big enough to handle me yet boy - you might get a few shots in but I'll kick your A$$!"

It worked - now we laugh about it!

[​IMG]