• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Falling meat temps results

qcrazy

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 31, 2011
Just wanted to say thanks to Les, SmokinAl, Cycletrash, and Ross for your advice yesterday about my falling meat temps. I was kinda freakin out, but everything turned out good, and I learned a couple of things in the process. One thing I'll never unfoil my brisket before the finished internal temps. I did get some pics of the finished brisket and pork butt and I'll post them when I figure out how to. Thanks again Gary

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Yea sometimes you just have to sit back and relax and chill and let it do its thing. That can be easier said than done especially if we are trying something for the first time. Glad everything turned out great.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Not a problem at all!! We all like to help when we can.I'm just glad everything turned out for you!!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That's some sweet looking brisket Dude. I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Great experience for you to get that one under your belt. Next time will be a lot less stressful. 

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Woo Hoo, you hit a homer with the butt too. Great job Q!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.