Falling meat temps results

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

qcrazy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 31, 2011
Winter Park Fl
Just wanted to say thanks to Les, SmokinAl, Cycletrash, and Ross for your advice yesterday about my falling meat temps. I was kinda freakin out, but everything turned out good, and I learned a couple of things in the process. One thing I'll never unfoil my brisket before the finished internal temps. I did get some pics of the finished brisket and pork butt and I'll post them when I figure out how to. Thanks again Gary

Yea sometimes you just have to sit back and relax and chill and let it do its thing. That can be easier said than done especially if we are trying something for the first time. Glad everything turned out great.

Qview from yesterdays brisket cook with the falling temps
da62afaa_2-12-11beefbrisketandbostonbutt023.jpg

That's some sweet looking brisket Dude. I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Great experience for you to get that one under your belt. Next time will be a lot less stressful. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky