Fall Class of 2012

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Please join me in welcoming the newest class of inductees in to the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.  They all have shared their skill and knowledge with the masses here at SMF.

Job Well Done!

boykjo: OTBS #243

smokinhusker: OTBS #244

chef-jimmyj: OTBS #245

sprky: OTBS #246

s2k9k: OTBS #247

jarjarchef: OTBS #248

sqwib: OTBS 249

shoneyboy: OTBS #250

so-ms-smoker: OTBS #251

bamafan: OTBS #252

EDIT:

NOTE: Several of our new inductees are also Moderators of SMF.  Before I get any PM's about OTBS becoming a "Good 'ol Boys" club I want to make clear that these folks were awarded the OTBS status on their skill and merit.

Thanks~

Dutch

Last edited:
Reactions: shannon127
Congrats to all of our new OTBS members . All well deserving members and some great folks

Thanks for the nomination and congratulations to all...JJ

Congrats all! Many well deserved nominations there
yahoo.gif

Congratulations to all the new members!!! You all deserve it very much!!!

Wow, I'm part of that? I can't believe it! I feel very honored and I want the Thank everyone at SMF for everything they have given me. Before I found SMF I could cook on a gas grill pretty good but had never used a smoker. My first few tries didn't come out very good but from all the help here I have been turning out some pretty good smoked food and have tried (successfully) many things I would have never dreamed of trying! I owe it all to the Great people at SMF, you have taught me more than you can know!!! Thank You!

Wow! Thank you all for the recognition. I feel humbled to be part of this. I have gained so much knowledge and inspiration from this site. I can only hope to give back as much I have gained.

Congratulations to everyone!

Jeramy

Congrats to all the other members! I'm also honored to be a part and hope to keep contributing to the site. Many thanks to folks on this site that have helped me learn and hopefully I can pass that on to some one else. Hope to see many of you at Jerry's again this spring. 

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the new inductees and thank you so much for helping and encouraging others to develop and gain the wonderful skills of smoking and processing!  You are the "Leaders Of The Pack" and a testament to your skills!

Congrats to all the new OTBS members each of you has earned your admission. Keep up the good work it's nice to know we have people that learn and pass it on

Congrats!! You have all done a great job of helping everyone along in thier learning. I have learned soooo much from the willingness of you all sharing your knowledge. One day I hope to join you in your ranks.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky