Fajitas!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Cleaned and broke out the BlackStone for the first time this season yesterday.

20220425_143717 (2).jpg

Man! Was that thing dusty! And my new Ooni Frya fits nicely on it too! That's it in its carry/storage bag under the BS.

20220425_172517_HDR.jpg

2 pounds of thin steaks getting happy.

20220425_172556_HDR.jpg

Peppers and onions on.

20220425_173253.jpg

All mixed up with the seasonings.

20220425_180032.jpg

Money shot! Had these with a bottle of Corona with a lime wedge. Excellent. And tasty. Funny how meals seem to taste better off the BS.

Quite a load of goodies there Steve!! Not much better than fajitas and doing them on the BS is just icing on the cake. Nice meal buddy.

Funny how meals seem to taste better off the BS.
It's not funny, it's fact. That's a big part of the reason so many people are using them.

Robert

Reactions: Steve H
Ah! So awesome! Looks like an amazing meal….. a Blackstone is going to my house soon. You guys are breaking me! Did you make that table? I’ve been thinking about getting one together. I’m digging it!

Great work!

Cleaned and broke out the BlackStone for the first time this season yesterday.

View attachment 630289

Man! Was that thing dusty! And my new Ooni Frya fits nicely on it too! That's it in its carry/storage bag under the BS.

View attachment 630290
2 pounds of thin steaks getting happy.

View attachment 630291

Peppers and onions on.

View attachment 630292

All mixed up with the seasonings.

View attachment 630293

Money shot! Had these with a bottle of Corona with a lime wedge. Excellent. And tasty. Funny how meals seem to taste better off the BS.
Holy crap. That is a beast. The UK is so behind when it comes to grills. Most people are happy with a pre made insta light pack from the supermarket. Some get a "bbq". Then there are the hard-core who own a Weber, then there are others who kamado etc. But that, that is a thing of engineering beauty and never seen it here.

Reactions: jcam222
Quite a load of goodies there Steve!! Not much better than fajitas and doing them on the BS is just icing on the cake. Nice meal buddy.

It's not funny, it's fact. That's a big part of the reason so many people are using them.

Robert
Thanks Robert!
Damn Steve looking good man! Nice to see the blackstone in action again!
Thanks John! Yup, it was overdue breaking that guy out!
Ah! So awesome! Looks like an amazing meal….. a Blackstone is going to my house soon. You guys are breaking me! Did you make that table? I’ve been thinking about getting one together. I’m digging it!

Great work!
Thanks Jed! Yes, I made the table. I couldn't find one made that I liked. Plus. I enjoy doing things like that.

Reactions: bauchjw
Holy crap. That is a beast. The UK is so behind when it comes to grills. Most people are happy with a pre made insta light pack from the supermarket. Some get a "bbq". Then there are the hard-core who own a Weber, then there are others who kamado etc. But that, that is a thing of engineering beauty and never seen it here.
Thank you!

Reactions: Smokensalt
Looks great . Been craving a meal like that .
Lol . I always feel funny saying the Blackstone makes things taste better , but it's true .

I need a friend that has one, it makes it easier to add to the list when it's someone elses idea and not mine. Food looks delicious.

Last edited:
Nailed it Steve! I love fajitas and those look great. I haven’t had my a Blackstone out yet. Need to soon. Congrats on a well deserved spinner ride.

Steve that is a major food group right there! The flat top is a very cool tool!

Nice work, and congrats!

Looking good Steve, Nice job on those fajitas they look wonderful

Point for sure
Chris

Looks great . Been craving a meal like that .
Lol . I always feel funny saying the Blackstone makes things taste better , but it's true .
Thanks Chop!

I need a friend that has one, it makes it easier to add to the list when it's someone elses idea and not mine. Food looks delicious.
Lol! Thank you!3

!Ole! Me amigo.
I'd mow a few of those down. :emoji_thumbsup:
Thank you!

Word......
Word! Thanks!

Nailed it Steve! I love fajitas and those look great. I haven’t had my a Blackstone out yet. Need to soon. Congrats on a well deserved spinner ride.
Thanks Jeff! And thanks for the congrats!

Oh man Steve the Blackstone is soooo awesome!
Thanks!

Fajitas are looking good there Steve! Those and a corona would definitely hit the spot.
Thanks! That was my first Corona of the season too!

Steve that is a major food group right there! The flat top is a very cool tool!

Nice work, and congrats!
Thank you!

That is a great big load of goodness there Steve.
Hot Fajitas and cold Corona, perfect
Enjoy the ride

David
Thanks David!

Looking good Steve, Nice job on those fajitas they look wonderful

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Awesome Steve! Sure makes me glad I have a heated garage to keep mine in when it's cold outside. Things definitely taste better on the Blackstone...the new food group, as mentioned earlier.

Ryan

Awesome Steve! Sure makes me glad I have a heated garage to keep mine in when it's cold outside. Things definitely taste better on the Blackstone...the new food group, as mentioned earlier.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! I have a space heater in my garage. Though I rarely use it. The last 3 days were in the high 70's. Today it is snowing!

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky